5Currently, the IIP research group are giving courses in Innovation Economics (IOE011) and Strategic Management and Economics of Intellectual Property (TEK315) at Chalmers University of Technology. For a brief description of the TEK315 course, see this downloadable PDF poster.
Undergraduate and graduate level
- Various courses primarily at Chalmers university of Technology but also at Stanford University and other places.
- Control Engineering
- Operations Research and Decision Analysis
- Industrial Management
- Industrial Economics
- Product Development, Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Economics and Management of Technology/Innovation
- Innovation Economics
- Economics and Management of Intellectual Property
- Various courses in the PhD-education at Chalmers (PhD-courses in History and Philosophy of Science, R&D Management, Industrial Marketing, Interorganizational Theory, Economics, Strategic Management, Technology Management, Economics of Technology / Innovation and intellectual property.
- Various seminars and lectures in Sweden and abroad
Photo: J-O Yxell/Chalmers